CYO is implementing a direct registration policy as the athlete’s first step in the Diocesan CYO Registration process beginning with the 2019-2020 Season. Registration is still required with your parish of eligibility to participate in a specific sport at a local parish but now you will need a CYO Membership Number.
The following are steps that need to be taken to get registered as an ATHLETE
with the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO):
- Go to the website, arbitersports.com (THIS LINK CAN ALSO BE ACCESSED ON THE HOMEPAGE OF THE CYO WEBSITE – www.cyodob.org)
- Select the Registration tab, near the top of the page and then select the Athlete Registration option under Open Registrations
- Fill out ALL the required information for each step listed
- The required steps will have a * on the right-hand side of it.
- Payment required to complete registration
- Instructions to Register Multiple Family Members:
For the first child being registered, enter the email address you will be using for CYO. (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org).
For each additional child being registered, you will need to add the plus sign and the child’s first name before the @ sign. (ex: email for Alex Goldberg would be entered as email@example.com)
- Select Finish after completing the last step in the registration process
- You will receive a Registration Completion email with your CYO MEMBERSHIP NUMBER, which will be required to complete your registration at a CYO parish program.